Thk_Lm Guide-HSR-SR-NR-NRS-HRW-RSR-Z HR-GSR 15-20-25-30-35-45 55-65-A-LA-B-LB R-LR-YR-CA CB-HA-HB-HR
Global Standard size Model HSR
A global standard size LM Guide in which each row of balls is placed at a contact angle of 45° so that the rated loads applied to the LM block are uniform in the four directions (radial, reverse radial and lateral directions), enabling the LM Guide to be used in all orientations.
Radial Type Model SR
Since it is a compactly designed model that has a low sectional height and a ball contact structure capable of receiving a large load in the radial direction, this LM Guide is optimal for horizontal guide units.
- Ultra-heavy load(radial type) Model NR
- Ultra-heavy load(Four-way equal load) Model NRS
- Wide Rail Model HRW
- Miniature Model RSR
- Miniature(low cost type) Model RSR-Z
- Separate(Four-way equal load) Model HR
- Separate(radial type) Model GSR
- Cross LM Guide Model CSR
- Miniature Cross LM Guide Model MX
- R Guide Model HCR
- An LM Guide capable of performing larger circular motion than rotary bearings.
- For Medium-to-Low Vacuum HSR-M1VV
- Oil-Free Model SR-MS
- Self-aligning Model NSR-TBC